He has been the Chairman of the Insurance Claims Complaints Bureau since 2008, and continues to be an active participant in a number of Hong Kong Federation of Insurers Task Forces.
What does HKFI stand for?
HKFI stands for Hong Kong Federation of Insurers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hong Kong Franchise Association
- Hong Kong Film Awards Association
- Hong Kong Federation of Business Students
- Hong Kong Football Club
- Hong Kong Fashion Designers Association
- Hong Kong Futures Exchange
- Hong Kong Federation of Electrical and Mechanical Contractors
- Helen K Furness Free Library (Wallingford, PA)
- Hong Kong Franklin Graham Festival
- Hong Kong Federation of Handicapped Youth
- Heidi Klum Fantasy League (gaming)
- Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards
- Hong Kong Federation of Students
- Honkamp Krueger Financial Services (est. 1995; Dubuque, IA)
- Hong Kong Fire Services Department
- Hong Kong Financial Services Institute
- Hong Kong Food Science and Technology Association
- Hong Kong Fair Trade Fair
- Hong Kong Federation of Trade Unions
- Hong Kong Fashion Week (trade show and event)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hong Kong Federation of Insurers (HKFI) gave RMS exclusive access to high-resolution exposure and loss data for validation of the RMS(R) Hong Kong Typhoon model.