The nine-member board of China Exchanges Services Company Limited (CESC), a new joint venture (JV) of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEx), Shanghai Stock Exchange (SHSE) and Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SZSE) for the development of financial products and related services, had its inaugural meeting today in Hong Kong, approximately three months after the exchanges announced plans for the JV.
What does HKEx stand for?
HKEx stands for Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hong Kong Educational Research Association (Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Environmental Reporting Awards (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- Helen Keller Eye Research Foundation (Birmingham, AL)
- Hong Kong Endodontic Society (est. 1996; Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Executive Search
- Hong Kong Exhibition Services Ltd. (Wanchai, Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Engineering Students Association
- Hong Kong Economic Times (Holdings Ltd)
- Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office
- Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office in New York
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barringer's first tasks will be to work closely with Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEx) in Hong Kong and the Osaka Securities Exchange in Japan, both of which will begin trading derivative and fund instruments based on the Dow Jones Industrial Average this year.
20, 2001 Hong Kong Futures Exchange Limited (HKFE), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEx), today announced it will use Radianz's global financial extranet, RadianzNet, to connect HKATS, the Hong Kong Futures Automated Trading System, to financial professionals in the United States, United Kingdom and other countries worldwide.