He died on Tuesday, according to the Hong Kong Economic Times, a spokesman for Foxconn's Taiwan-based parent company Hon Hai Precision, declined to confirm or comment when contacted by AFP.
What does HKET stand for?
HKET stands for Hong Kong Economic Times (Holdings Ltd)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hong Kong Educational Publishers Association Ltd. (Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Environmental Protection Department
- Hong Kong Environmental Protection Festival
- Hong Kong Educational Research Association (Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Environmental Reporting Awards (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- Helen Keller Eye Research Foundation (Birmingham, AL)
- Hong Kong Endodontic Society (est. 1996; Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Executive Search
- Hong Kong Exhibition Services Ltd. (Wanchai, Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Engineering Students Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The flagship firm of Hong Kong's richest man Li Ka-shing is planning to launch the city's first yuan denominated share sale, a report said Wednesday, as China moves to internationalise was looking at setting up the real-estate investment trust priced in yuan in the first half of 2011, the Chinese-language Hong Kong Economic Times in Hong Kong, told AFP.
uk Agricultural Bank of China Limited (AgBank) has no further fund-raising plans in the next two to three years after it listed in Hong Kong and Shanghai, according to the Hong Kong Economic Times.
Guan Yi, a leading microbiologist on SARS and bird flu with the Hong Kong University, said he received a call from a Chinese Agriculture Ministry official and was told he might have leaked state secrets, the Hong Kong Economic Times said.
According to the Hong Kong Economic Times, the European manufacturer is in discussions with Air China, China Eastern Airlines and Hainan Airlines.
Wal-Mart will set up a procurement office in Shenzhen in southern China, shifting billions of dollars worth of annual purchases away from a longtime agent in Hong Kong, the Hong Kong Economic Times reported last week.
com, V-tech, Commercial Press, Hong Kong Economic Times, SCMP Book Publishing, East Asia Securities and eFinet.
com) was featured in the Hong Kong Economic Times, a leading Chinese newspaper, in a story on rapidly growing Internet portals, including Alibaba, YouTube and Facebook.