71% of women surveyed were likely to have between one and nine tasks on their Honey-Do list at any given time.
What does HDL stand for?
HDL stands for Honey-Do List
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HDL
We have 169 other meanings of HDL in our Acronym Attic
- Hab Dich Lieb
- Hardware Description Language
- Hardware Design Language
- Harry Diamond Laboratories (US Army Research Laboratory)
- Heavy Duty Long
- Heavy-Duty Liquid (detergent)
- Hierarchical Design Language
- High Density Lipoprotein (so-called "good" cholesterol)
- Holding Design Load
- Hope Dies Last (band)
- Hospital Distrital de Lamego (Portugal)
- Huey, Dewey and Louie
- Human Development and Learning (various schools)
- Hundred Dollar Laptop (One Laptop per Child program)
- Hypothesis Driven Lexical Adaptation
- High Density Lipoprotein-Cholesterol
- High Density Lipoprotein Particle
- High Density Lipoprotein/low Density Lipoprotein Ratio
- High Density Lipoprotein-1
Samples in periodicals archive:
When there's not, they go home and finish their honey-do lists until I need them next March.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20080513/NYFNSU03 ) A recent survey of 300 married women sponsored by Mighty Putty(TM) revealed that while 94 percent of married women maintain a Honey-Do list, a whopping 78 percent of those tasks remain unfinished for weeks, months or even years, https://www.