25 /PRNewswire/ -- Associates at Honda Manufacturing of Indiana, LLC (HMIN) today produced the 100,000th Civic in Indiana.
What does HMIN stand for?
HMIN stands for Honda Manufacturing of Indiana, LLC
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMIN
We have 4 other meanings of HMIN in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Materials Identification Guide
- Health Management & Informatics Graduate Student Association
- How May I Help You?
- Homeless Mentally Ill Initiative (UK)
- Hyundai Motor India Ltd
- Haji Mohammad Ismail Mills (stock symbol; Pakistan)
- Her Most Imperial Majesty
- Her/His Majesty's Inspectorate of Mines (UK)
- Hazardous Materials Incident Management System
- Hospital Major Incidents Management and Support (The Netherlands)
- Hotels Management Inc (stock symbol)
- Helical Microwave Intracavitary Oesophageal
- Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Pollution (UK)
- Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Prisons
- Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Probation (UK)
- Hierarchical Mobile Internet Protocol
- Housing Management Improvement Programme (est. 2006; UK)
- Human Mitochondrial Intermediate Peptidase (genetics)
- Her Majesty's Industrial Pollution Inspectorate
- Her Majesty's Industrial Pollution Inspectorate for Scotland
Samples in periodicals archive:
Honda Manufacturing of Indiana, LLC (HMIN), which produces the popular Civic Sedan and alternative-fuel Civic Natural Gas, today began a second production shift for the first time, which increases production at the plant to its full 200,000-unit annual capacity and adds approximately 1,000 new associates to Honda's operations in Indiana.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- Hailing the "Civic Pride" it shares with the state of Indiana and city of Greensburg, Honda Manufacturing of Indiana, LLC today dedicated its new auto plant that last month began producing(1) the fuel-efficient, 4-cylinder Honda Civic Sedan.
Honda Manufacturing of Indiana, LLC today began mass production1 of the fuel-efficient, 4-cylinder Honda Civic sedan at its new facility in Greensburg, Indiana.
March 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Honda today held an official groundbreaking ceremony for its $550 million automobile plant, to be known as Honda Manufacturing of Indiana, LLC (HMIN) and revealed that the new plant's 2,000 associates will produce(1) the popular and fuel efficient Honda Civic sedan when mass production begins in fall 2008.
Honda Manufacturing of Indiana, LLC (HMIN) will begin accepting applications for production positions Sunday, Aug.