Other The DN-01 features the Honda Ignition Security System (H.
What does HISS stand for?
HISS stands for Honda Ignition Security System (motorcycles)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HISS
We have 21 other meanings of HISS in our Acronym Attic
- Hawaiian Islands Stranding Response Group
- Hepatic Insulin-Sensitizing Substance
- Herptile Information Society of Saskatchewan (Canada)
- High Speed Sentry (toy)
- High Speed Strike Initiative
- High-performance Infrared Sniper Scope
- Highland Integrated Surveillance Systems (Canada)
- Holistic Inventory of Stimulus Sensitivities
- Holographic Information Storage System
- Homeland Integrated Security Systems, Inc. (est. 2005; Arden, NC)
- High Integrity Software Systems Assurance
- HIgh Speed Serial ASIC
- Houston Islamic Social Services Association
- Hunslet Independent Supporters Squadbuilder Association (UK)
- Highlands and Islands Short Story Association (UK)
- Health Information and Surveillance Systems Board
- Horticultural Inspection Society, Southern Chapter (University of Kentucky; Lexington, KY)
- Histamine-Induced Soluble Suppressor Factor
- High Speed Strike System
- Helicity Injected Spherical Torus
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Honda Ignition Security System - called HISS 2 - is already fitted on the new CBR600RR, Gold Wing, Pan-European and CB900 Hornet models and will automatically qualify for Category 2 status privileges, including a five to ten per cent discount on insurance premiums.
The X-Eleven has an impressive collection of modern technological innovations including all the latest Honda features - fuel injection, dual combined brake system, the Honda evolutionary catalyzing system and the Honda ignition security system.