The Homer Council on the Arts (HCOA) developed a proposal and took it to the City Council for approval.
What does HCOA stand for?
HCOA stands for Homer Council on the Arts (Alaska)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCOA
We have 1 other meaning of HCOA in our Acronym Attic
- Honor Code Office (Brigham Young University; Utah)
- Hubbard Communications Office (Scientology)
- Human Capital Office (various companies and government agencies)
- Human Capital Officer
- Hydraulic Clearance Optimization (gas turbine technology; Siemens)
- Handyman Club Of America
- Hans Christian Owners Association (yachts)
- Health Care of Australia
- Health Care Organization for Africa
- Huffington Center on Aging (Houston, TX)
- Humboldt County Association of Governments (Eureka, CA)
- Haworth College of Business (Western Michigan University)
- Hubbard Communications Office Bulletin (Church of Scientology)
- Hague Code of Conduct Against Ballistic Missile Proliferation
- Hazardous Chemicals of Concern
- Hebrew Culture Organization of Canada
- Heritage of the Coptic Orthodox Church
- History Center of Olmsted County (Rochester, MN)
- Honda Car Owners Club (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Janet Bowen, executive director, and Constance Alderfer, president of the board, of the Homer Council on the Arts, both agree that the mission of the HCOA is to "strive to make the visual, performing and literary arts an integral part of life in the Homer area.