Even is a member of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia Convention of the United States (HPCUS), the American Association of Homeopathic Pharmacists (AAHP), and the Nevada Homeopathic and Integrative Medical Association (NHIMA).
What does HPCUS stand for?
HPCUS stands for Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia Convention of the United States (Southeastern, Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hugh Pilkington Charitable Trust (UK)
- Healthy People Curriculum Task Force
- High Performance Computing Tools for Industry
- Haggai Philanthropy Centre Uganda
- High Performance Computing Unit
- Houston Postal Credit Union
- Hydraulic Power Control Unit
- Hewlett-Packard Computer Users' Association (UK)
- High Performance Computing User Group (Hewlitt-Packard Development Company, L.P.; San Jose, CA)
- Hyde Park Community United Methodist Church (Cincinnati, OH)
- High Performance Computing and Visualisation
- High-Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition (superconductors)
- Hybrid Physical Chemical Vapor Deposition
- High Performance Computing Visualization Initiative (government-funded program)
- High Performance Computing Virtual Laboratory
- Hantavirus Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Syndrome
- High-Performance Computing Workshop
- Hospice Palliative Care of Western Colorado
- Harvard Project on Cold War Studies
- Hereditary Prostate Cancer, X-Linked