5 billion, the Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-housing Program helped more than one million people remain in or return to housing.
What does HPRP stand for?
HPRP stands for Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program (US HUD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPRP
We have 27 other meanings of HPRP in our Acronym Attic
- High Pressure Roller Mill (coal suspension product)
- Hospitality and Resort Management (course of study; University of Memphis; Tennessee)
- Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing Association
- Highest Penalty Ratio Next
- High Pressure Reverse Osmosis
- Houston Police Retired Officers Association
- Harbour Porpoise Release Program (Canada)
- Harry Potter Role Playing
- High Power Reporting Post
- Home Protection Roofing Program (US FEMA)
- Homes Per Rating Point
- Hunts Point Riverside Park (New York, NY)
- HP Rack and Power Manager
- Hot Plug Redundant Power Supply
- Health Professionals Remuneration Review (South Africa)
- Hierarchical Prioritized Round Robin
- High-Performance Research Reactor
- Holding Period Rate of Return (investing)
- Human Performance Readiness Review
- Health Professions and Related Sciences (course description)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their commitment increases benefits in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly known as Food Stamps); addresses growing caseloads and higher unemployment through the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Emergency Contingency Fund (TANF ECF) and additional Workforce Investment Act (WIA) monies; and stems the tide of rising homelessness through the Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-housing Program (HPRP).
The deadline for applying to the Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) program, a homelessness prevention and rapid re-housing program, is Feb.