Coughlin's article, written from his perspective as Director and Chairman of the Board of the Homeland Security Technology Council of the United States (HSTC), discusses the issue of standards in the homeland security industry.
What does HSTC stand for?
HSTC stands for Homeland Security Technology Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HSTC
We have 10 other meanings of HSTC in our Acronym Attic
- HST Anomaly Report
- health services technology assessment test
- Health Services/Technology Assessment Texts
- High School of Telecommunication Arts & Technology
- Heavy Survival Test Battery (US Army)
- Humane Society of Tampa Bay (Florida)
- Hydrostatic measurement of systolic toe blood pressure
- Hi-Shear Technology Corporation
- History of Science and Technology (academic program)
- Homeland Security Technology Corporation (various locations)
- Humane Society of the Treasure Coast (Florida)
- Humane Society of Tuscola County (est. 1996; Caro, MI)
- Home Systems Testing Consortium: Tools and Services
- Harry S. Truman Coordinating Council (Missouri)
- Hepatosplenic T-Cell Lymphoma
- Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group (US Navy)
- Horizontal Stabilizer Trim Control Unit
- Hanford Site Technical Description
- High Speed and Temperature Diagnostics
- High Speed Traffic Director
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Company's CEO, has been named Chairman of the Board of the Homeland Security Technology Council (HSTC).
on March 6th & 7th, 2003 in conjunction with the Homeland Security Technology Council (HSTC) of the United States and Healthshore, Inc.