27 /PRNewswire/ -- The first phase of a national Homeland Security Emergency Air Transportation System (HSEATS) has been successfully created and is now operational.
What does HSEATS stand for?
HSEATS stands for Homeland Security Emergency Air Transportation System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Health Service Employers Agency (Dublin, Ireland)
- Health Systems Engineering Association (student organization; University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Health, Safety, Environment and Assurance (UK)
- High Solar Energy Absorbing
- Holcim Services Asia (est. 1912; Switzerland)
- Homeland Security Enhancement Act
- Hawaii State Earthquake Advisory Committee
- Health, Safety and Environment Advisory Committee
- Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Hwalek-Sengstock Elder Abuse Screening Test
- Haryana State Electricity Board (India)
- Health Sciences Education Building (University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, UT)
- Higher Secondary Education Board (Nepal)
- Hydrologic Software Engineering Branch (US NOAA)
- Helsinki School of Economics and Business Administration (Finland)
- Health Safety and Engineering Consultants Ltd. (UK)
- Health Safety Environment and Community
- Historical Society of the Episcopal Church
- Human Splenic Endothelial Cells
- Humane Society of Eastern Carolina (Greenville, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AFSE participated as an active member of the Homeland Security Emergency Air Transportation System, or HSEATS, a federal program, coordinating 646 flights solely to assist government and private emergency service personnel and evacuees in the storms' aftermath.
PRNewsFoto) 08/27/2003 PRN5 HOMELAND SECURITY EMERGENCY AIR TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM - L-R) Steve Patterson of Mercy Medical Airlift helps Homeland Security volunteer pilot Richard Love practice loading emergency blood supplies in Love's Beechcraft Bonanza airplane.