Without providing details of the men's appearance or what the video shows, Ms Napolitano told the House Homeland Security Committee that "there is some video that raised the question" of two men the FBI would like to interview but said she wouldn't describe them as suspects.
What does HSC stand for?
HSC stands for Homeland Security Committee (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSC
We have 501 other meanings of HSC in our Acronym Attic
- Hillsdale Shopping Center (California)
- Hindu Students Council
- Ho Chi Minh City Securities Corporation (Vietnam)
- Holy Spirit College (Atlanta, GA)
- Home and School Council
- Home Safety Council
- Home School Committee (UK)
- Home Shopping Club
- Home Station Check
- Home Study Course
- Homeland Security Council (US government)
- HomeSchool Association of California
- Honda of South Carolina (Timmonsville, SC)
- Honda Sports Concept
- Hope Scholarship Credit
- Horizontal Split-Case (centrifugal pump)
- Hornsby Shire Council (Australia)
- Hospital for Sick Children (Toronto, Canada)
- Hospitality Sign Company (now hotelsigns.com)
- Host Software Component
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AFCEA Homeland Security Committee is comprised of representatives from government, private sector and academia representing the homeland and global security community.
Joe Lieberman, Senate Homeland Security Committee chairman, said that the director of Secret Service, Mark Sullivan, and the acting inspector general of Department of Homeland security, Charles Edwards, would be present during the hearing.
Candice Miller, a key member of the Homeland Security Committee, called for the United States to deal with the situation.
ALBANY—Representative Eric Massa will sit on the Homeland Security Committee, his office proclaimed today, fulfilling the primary item on the freshman's wish list.
A House Homeland Security Committee aide says the FBI is investigating Unisys for criminal fraud involving the company's alleged cover-up of its failure to detect Chinese cyber intrusions at the Homeland Security Department.
Through Homeland Security Committee staffers, he learned the White House had initially granted his request, but that it later was rejected.
Voinovich, R-Ohio, and Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairwoman Susan Collins, R-Maine.