The five major areas under the Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency are: borders and maritime security; chemical/biological defense; explosives; cyber security; and resilient systems.
What does HSARPA stand for?
HSARPA stands for Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- High School Affiliated to Peking University (aka Peking University High School; Beijing, China)
- Health Sciences Animal Policy and Welfare Committee (University of Alberta; Canada)
- High Sierra Animal Rescue (Portola, CA)
- High Speed Access Report (Information Gatekeepers, Inc.)
- High-Speed Auto-Reclosing
- Homeland Security Acquisition Regulation
- Hope Search and Rescue
- Hull Seaside Animal Rescue, Inc. (Hull, MA)
- Health Services Appeal and Review Board (Ministry of Health; Canada)
- Houston Scale Auto Racing Club
- Hagar Schon Aaronson Shrieve (band)
- Health and Safety Advisory Service Ltd (UK)
- Health Sciences Association of Saskatchewan (Canada)
- High School of American Studies (Bronx, NY)
- Homeland Security Advisory System
- Hydrocephalus Due to Congenital Stenosis of Aqueduct of Sylvius
- High School All-Star Challenge (Educational Advancement Alliance; Philadelphia, PA)
- Human Services Application Service Center (New York)
- Having Said All That
- Hazardous Substances Academic Training (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- iBeta Quality Assurance (“iBeta”), an accredited Biometrics Testing Laboratory under the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP), was awarded a Fingerprint Evaluation Study Contract from Sandia National Laboratories under sponsorship by the Department of Homeland Security; Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency, Resilient Systems Division.
Bolka, director, Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency.
Advanced Technology Systems' homeland security experience includes supporting the DHS' Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency (HSARPA) and the Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS).
Three other new divisions include one devoted to the unique needs of first responders, a second to coordinate research and development partnerships with universities and centers of excellence and a restructured Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency.
Department of Homeland Security's Science and Technology division announced today the release of a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Solicitation by the Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency (HSARPA).
gov, will be set up to accept applications, said Jane Alexander, deputy director of the Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency.
The S&T directorate will house a new research agency named the Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency (HSARPA), modeled on the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in the Department of Defense (DOD).