The Homeland Defense Equipment Reuse (HDER) Program will provide excess radiological detection instrumentation and other equipment to state and local emergency first responder agencies.
What does HDER stand for?
HDER stands for Homeland Defense Equipment Reuse
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Heavy-Duty Engine Certification Data
- Helen Doron Early English (education)
- Honorable Discharge, Expiration of Enlistment
- Bis-(2-Ethylhexyl) Phosphoric Acid
- Human Diploid Embryonic Lung
- Heavy Duty Engine Oil
- Haze Layer Estimated (Feet) Deep
- Heavy Duty Engine Platform (automotive industry)
- High-Density Polyethylene
- Harvard Department of Earth and Planetary Science
- Health Department Emergency Response Unit
- Heavy Duty Ejector Release Unit
- Head of Defence Export Services (UK)
- Highland Deaf Education Service (UK)
- Hospital do Divino Espírito Santo (Azores, Portugal)
- Human Dimensions of Environmental Systems (University of Illinois)
- High Desert Education Service District (Redmond, OR)
- Heavy-Duty Engine Working Group (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Halogenated Dibenzofuran
Samples in periodicals archive:
In support of this effort, GP operates the Domestic Preparedness Equipment Technical Assistance Program (DPETAP), the training portion of the joint DHS/DOE Homeland Defense Equipment Reuse Program (HDER) and the Quality Assurance Inspection component of the ODP Prepositioned Equipment Program (PEP).
10, 2002 General Physics Corporation (GP), a subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX), has been selected to provide training and technical support to the Homeland Defense Equipment Reuse (HDER) Pilot Program, a joint initiative of the U.