The homeland Air Defense mission is both unique and extremely important.
What does HAD stand for?
HAD stands for Homeland Air Defense
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HAD
We have 110 other meanings of HAD in our Acronym Attic
- Heat Activated Device
- Heated Air Ducting
- Heinemann Australian Dictionary
- Hemadsorption (laboratory virus testing)
- High Aluminum Defect
- High Availability Device
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) Associated Dementia
- Hole Accumulated Diode (Sony)
- Hole Accumulation Diode (Sony)
- Home Affairs Department (Hong Kong)
- Horizontal Acoustic Depiction
- Hospital Anxiety Depression
- Hospitalisation à Domicile (French: Home Hospitalization)
- Hubble Data Archive
- Human Adenovirus (pathogen)
- Human Adjuvant Disease
- Humanitarian Aid & Development (various locations)
- Hawaii Automobile Dealers Association (Honolulu, HI)
- High Availability Disk Array (computer storage)
- Houston Area Dietetics Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
North American Aerospace Defense Command Region, known as CONR, is responsible for a large percentage of these Operation Noble Eagle missions and represents a substantial contribution to homeland air defense.
ASA operations support fighter aircraft in conducting homeland air defense operations.
With the heavy flying we do in contingency operations, such as the recent operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Homeland Air Defense, phase inspections come around quickly," said Chief Master Sergeant Steve Thompson, F-16 Maintenance Functional Manager, Headquarters, Air Combat Command.