Brian's extensive background and his leadership in successfully guiding Empire BlueCross BlueShield through healthcare reform is a critical asset to VNA Health Group as we too expand our partnerships and service offerings to bring skilled nursing, therapy and home-based primary care to more communities across New Jersey," said Steven Landers, MD, MPH, President and Chief Executive Officer at VNA Health Group.
What does HBPC stand for?
HBPC stands for Home-Based Primary Care
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HBPC
We have 5 other meanings of HBPC in our Acronym Attic
- Human Brain Project (EU)
- Hydrogen Behavior Program
- Hawaii Book Publishers Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association
- Heme-Binding Protein A
- Hillsdale Business and Professional Association (Portland, OR; est. 1973)
- Homeowners and Bank Protection Act (Lyndon LaRouche proposal)
- National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association, Inc.
- Hamster Buccal Pouch Carcinoma
- Heparin-Bonded Polyurethane Catheters
- Hospital-Based Palliative Care Consortium
- Huntington Beach Police Department (California)
- Hamster Buccal Pouch Epithelium
- High Blood Pressure Foundation (UK)
- High Boiling Point Hydrocarbon
- High Brightness Photo Injector
- Pinacolborane (chemistry)
- Haines Borough Public Library (Haines, AK)
- Hampton Bays Public Library (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The JAGS report seeks to determine the effects of home-based primary care (HBPC) on Medicare spending and the health and mortality of older and disabled seniors living with multiple chronic conditions.
Joann Clemons, RN, MSN, specializes in geriatric primary care in Home-Based Primary Care program at the Robley Rx VA Medical Center in Louisville, KY.
Habibzadeh sought to determine warfarin prescribing patterns in 66 patients with AF who were part of the Southern Arizona VA Medical Center Home-Based Primary Care Program.
As part of GAO's work for the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, House of Representatives, to assess how VA meets veterans' long-term care needs, GAO reviewed how VA measures workload for home-based primary care and five other noninstitutional services.
Dorothy Seman, RN, MS, HHA, is clinical coordinator for the Alzheimer's Family Care Center; internal dementia consultant for the VA Chicago Healthcare System, Home-Based Primary Care program (HBPC); and adjunct clinical faculty, University of Illinois, College of Nursing, Chicago.
Hope HouseCalls: Home-based primary care delivered by physicians to those who are homebound or who have difficulty getting to the doctor's office
The integrated, home-based primary care model is a capability expansion for Centene.