NASDAQ: USCR) today announced that its Redi-Mix, LLC operation in Dallas/Fort Worth has joined forces with The Home of Tomorrow to supply green concrete to its home exhibit at the State Fair of Texas.
What does HOT stand for?
HOT stands for Home of Tomorrow
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOT
We have 127 other meanings of HOT in our Acronym Attic
- Hierarchical Octet Tree (computer science)
- High Occupancy Toll (transportation)
- High Output Turbo (Saab)
- High-Five of Teenagers (band)
- Higher Order Term (mathematics)
- Higher Order Thinking (school system)
- Highly Optimized Tolerance
- Hits on Track (high energy physics)
- Holographic One-Tube
- Home and Office Technology (Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Growth: "The nursing home of tomorrow -- and that tomorrow has already begun -- will be a place for the more acutely ill patient.
Additionally, more than two-thirds (70 percent) of consumers would prefer a single provider or aggregator for the content, services and digital devices that comprise what they envision as the digital home of tomorrow.