today announced it was awarded a major software contract by The Home Shopping Network (Nasdaq: USAI) (HSN), a $1.
What does HSNR stand for?
HSNR stands for Home Shopping Network (television)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Hypertonic Saline Nasal Irrigation
- HEIS Sample Number Library
- High Speed Networks and Multimedia Communications (Conference)
- Health Services of Northern New York (Potsdam, NY; home health care)
- Hagen, Streiff, Newton & Oshiro Accountants (California)
- Hazardous Substances and New Organisms (Act; New Zealand)
- Hawaii Society of Naturopathic Physicians (Kihei, HI)
- Hot Springs National Park (Arkansas)
- Humane Society of North Pinellas (Clearwater, FL)
- Health Services National Partnership Forum (Dublin, Ireland, UK)
- Head Start National Reporting System
- Health Systems Nurse Specialist (University of Nebraska)
- Heart Smart North Shore (British Columbia, Canada)
- Historical Studies in the Natural Sciences (journal)
- Hormone-Sensitive Nephrotic Syndrome
- Hellenic Society of Nondestructive Testing (est. 1987; Greece)
- Humane Society of North Texas
- Homeland Security National Training Program (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Humane Society of Northeast Texas
- Health, Safety and Nutrition (course name)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Shop At Home Founded in 1986, Shop At Home is the second oldest home shopping network.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- In a Sunday Night blockbuster program that followed the World Wrestling Foundation's Summer Slam Show on Pay Per View, The Home Shopping Network scored record sales of related product.
Exceptional products may be offered an opportunity to showcase their product on The Home Shopping Network while others may be offered developmental resources to prepare them for an on-air appearance.
Stan Lee, Father of the Marvel Universe, will be making a guest appearance and will sign an exclusive Home Shopping Network lithographs featured during the show.
July 14 /PRNewswire/ -- The Home Shopping Network announced today the opening of The HSN Institute, a product sourcing, development and research center.
May 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Home Shopping Network announced today the appointments of Morgan Hare as Vice President/ Merchandising Manager of Health and Beauty and Holly Sanders as Vice President of Creative Services.
April 16 /PRNewswire/ -- The Home Shopping Network announced today that it has retained the Product Sourcing Group (PSG) as a consultant to assist in seeking new and unique products and merchandising concepts exclusively for Home Shopping.