Byline: Warren Manger HEALTH REPORTER COVENTRY firefighters are being trained to deliver health advice to vulnerable residents alongside their home safety inspections.
What does HSI stand for?
HSI stands for Home Safety Inspection (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HSI
We have 212 other meanings of HSI in our Acronym Attic
- Health Systems International (various locations)
- Heat Stress Index
- Hellenic Society of Immunology
- High School Institute (various locations)
- High Speed Infrared (Film, Kodak)
- High Speed Interface
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Serial Interface
- High-Speed Interferometer
- Hispanic Serving Institutions
- Home School, Inc.
- Home Station Instrumentation (Army)
- Home Study International
- Homeland Security Intelligence (various organizations)
- Homeland Security Investigations (US Immigration and Customs Enforcement)
- Horizon Situation Indicator
- Horizon Software International (Duluth, GA)
- Horizontal Situation Indicator (aviation)
- Horsepower per Square Inch (physics)
- Hospitality Solutions International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Briefly, to make your home safe: * Put grab bars in the tub and next to the toilet * Use bright lights in corners, halls, and stairways * Put handrails on both sides of stairs and steps * Clear pathways of clutter and electrical cords For your complimentary home safety inspection checklist, and additional tips from senior health experts, call Preferred Private Care at 772-465-0500.
Also this week, we conducted home safety inspections of gas lines and appliances for those in the immediate area of the incident, and provided a founding grant to the Allentown Family Fund established by The United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley.
The DSS offers on-site orientation and home safety inspections before issuing licenses.
VINE Faith in Action, Mankato, $50,000, to enhance hospital and nursing home transition services through a home safety inspection program for seniors.
Conduct a home safety inspection of your entire house at the change of each season.
The Northumberland Fire & Rescue service will also be making home safety inspections available to clients.
Prospective foster parents must take courses in first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation and submit to home safety inspections from social workers.