There has been a slight fall in the number of households supported by home purchase assistance programs (44,210 in 2010 to 44,060 in 2011).
What does HPAP stand for?
HPAP stands for Home Purchase Assistance Program (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HPAP
We have 15 other meanings of HPAP in our Acronym Attic
- High Performance Affinity Membrane Chromatography
- Hermes Property Asset Management Limited
- Helping the Poor and Needy (UK)
- High Performance ARC Network
- Harry Potter Automatic News Aggregator
- High Performance Architecture Neutral Distribution Format
- Health Promotion Agency for Northern Ireland (UK)
- Health Professions Advisory Office (Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN)
- Health Policy Analysis Program (University of Washington; District of Columbia)
- Health Professions Advisory Program
- Hospital Pharmaceutical Assessment Process (New Zealand)
- Human Placental Alkaline Phosphatase (membrane protein)
- Human Prostatic Acid Phosphatase
- Human Prostatic Acid Phosphatase Band 2
- High Potency Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- High Power Amplifier Power Supply
- High-Performance Active Router
- Human Placental Aldose Reductase
- Health Professions Appeal and Review Board (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Hazel Park Amateur Radio Club (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She received the following loans to assemble the down payment: $6,000 from Springfield's down-payment assistance program; a $16,000 loan from NEDCO, which sold her the home; $5,000 in HomeStart$$ funds and $1,500 from the Oregon Bankers Association Home Purchase Assistance Program.
Only the low-rate loans can be combined with the Department of Housing and Community Development's Home Purchase Assistance Program (HPAP).
DHCD also made a commitment of $600 thousand through its Home Purchase Assistance Program (HPAP) for low interest second mortgages available to Oxon Creek buyers.
Programs slated for expansion include the Agency's "High Cost Area Home Purchase Assistance Program," which will now offer down payment assistance in six counties instead of just three.