7 million dollar difference in the cost of homes studied in the 2008 Coldwell Banker(R) Home Price Comparison Index (HPCI).
What does HPCI stand for?
HPCI stands for Home Price Comparison Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPCI
We have 8 other meanings of HPCI in our Acronym Attic
- High Point Central High (High Point, NC)
- High Phosphatidylcholine Hemolytic Anemia (hematology)
- Hightown Praetorian and Churches Housing Association (UK)
- High Plains Community Health Center (Colorado)
- High Point Central High School (High Point, NC)
- Harmonized Programmable Communications Interface
- High Performance Computing Infrastructure (Japan)
- High Performance Computing Initiative
- High Performance Computing Institute (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ)
- High Pressure Coolant Injection (nuclear power)
- Huntington Preferred Capital Inc. (Ohio)
- High-Performance Chelation Ion Chromatography
- Hospice and Palliative Care of Iredell County (North Carolina)
- Hunts Point Chamber of Industry and Commerce (New York)
- Home, Personal Care and Industrial Ingredients
- H-Point Curve Isolation Method
- High Performance Computing and Informatics Office (US NIH; Bethesda, MD)
- High Performance Compiler for Java
- Hospice Palliative Care Japan
- High Performance Computing Laboratory (University of Rhode Island Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coldwell Banker's 2006 Home Price Comparison Index shows that Little Rock's average sales price ranks it among the nation's more affordable markets.
Such a home costs $250,833 in the Tucson area, $327,000 in Eugene and $386,600 in Seattle, according to the Coldwell Banker College Market Home Price Comparison Index.
Coldwell Banker Takes It Downfield with Results From Fourth Annual College Home Price Comparison Index PARSIPPANY, N.
And, according to the second annual Coldwell Banker(R) College Home Price Comparison Index (HPCI), many of these locations are quite affordable as well.
That's the yin and yang of the housing market, according to the 1998 Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corporation Home Price Comparison Index that was released Wednesday.
TABLE 4 All surveyed international markets(3); conversions through September 3, 2008: [TABLE OMITTED] Methodology - 2008 Coldwell Banker([R]) Home Price Comparison Index: Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC conducts its Home Price Comparison Index study by compiling survey data from Coldwell Banker offices throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and a sampling of other countries where the Coldwell Banker system has a market presence.
According to the 2006 Coldwell Banker(R) Home Price Comparison Index (HPCI), an "apples to apples" comparison of similar homes sold in typical, middle management neighborhoods, it will take at least $1.