Furthermore, they state in their letter that "without adequate recognition of the services that home oxygen providers furnish, the quality of care that patients have come to expect will deteriorate, leading to an increase in the number of emergency room visits.
What does HOP stand for?
HOP stands for Home Oxygen Provider
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HOP
We have 103 other meanings of HOP in our Acronym Attic
- High Oxygen Pressure
- Higher Order Path (Sprint, SDH)
- Highly Oriented Polyolefine (audio technology)
- Highway Occupancy Permit
- Hispanic Outreach Project (various locations)
- Historic Ocean Profile
- History off the Page (teaching company; est. 1996)
- HIV Outpatient Program (Louisiana)
- Home Occupation Permit (various locations)
- Home Ownership Program (various locations)
- Homecast Open Protocol (Wireless LAN)
- Homeownership Opportunity Program (various locations)
- Honda Original Parts
- Hooked on Phonics (Gateway Learning Corporation)
- Hop on Pop (children's book by Dr. Seuss)
- Hope (Amtrak station code; Hope, AR)
- Hospital Outpatient Program (clinical treatment)
- House Of Pain
- House of Payne
- Houses of Parliament (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because of services required for providing oxygen therapy, it is best suited to a continuing, uninterrupted relationship with a qualified home oxygen provider.
Inspired Technologies' unique oxygen liquefication and patient-delivery technologies establish a new standard of home respiratory care for COPD patients, while offering home oxygen providers a way to expand their patient base.
Inspired Technologies' unique oxygen liquefication and patient-delivery technologies will establish a new standard of home respiratory care for COPD patients, while offering home oxygen providers a way to expand their patient base.
Once ownership of the equipment transfers to the beneficiary, the home oxygen provider will no longer have a relationship with the beneficiary.