He currently sits on the board of directors of the Institute for Human Services, the Hawaii Law Enforcement Memorial Foundation, the Hawaii Home Ownership Center, the Makaha Sons Foundation and the Na Koa Football Club.
What does HOC stand for?
HOC stands for Home Ownership Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HOC
We have 124 other meanings of HOC in our Acronym Attic
- High Off Contact
- High Oil Corn (livestock)
- Higher Order Concern (writing)
- Highest Outgoing Channel
- Historic Oregon City (Oregon City, OR)
- History Of Coverage
- Holy Orthodox Church
- Home of Champions (monument; British Columbia, Canada)
- Home Owners Club (contractor resource)
- Home Owners Cover (insurance)
- Homepage of Chemometrics
- Hospice of the Chesapeake (Laurel, MD)
- Hospital Outpatient Clinic
- Host Organizing Committee (various organizations)
- House of Clairice
- House of Commons
- House of Communication (Germany)
- House of Correction (various locations)
- House of Councilors (Japan)
- Human Intelligence Operations Cell (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Oak Hill CDC, Neighborworks Home Ownership Center, RCAP Solutions, and Adelante Worcester.
According to Gerald Glavey, director of processing and underwriting at the Department of Housing and Urban Development's Philadelphia Home Ownership Center, FHA has seen its share of the market move from 3% last year to 25% this year.
The NeighborWorks Home Ownership Center in Richmond, Va.
His most recent role was Director, Processing & Underwriting Division (PUD), Home Ownership Center (HOC), in Philadelphia, PA from April 2000 through June 2011, where he was responsible for the administration of all HUD/FHA Single Family Loan Origination activities (i.
and WASHINGTON, April 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Fannie Mae (OTC Bulletin Board: FNMA) and the Minnesota Home Ownership Center today announced a partnership to accelerate the response time for struggling Minnesota families with loans that are owned by Fannie Mae.
Also housed there are TD Banknorth's Main Street branch, North Central Massachusetts Neighborworks Home Ownership Center and 31 affordable housing units.
Joseph Bates, director of the Federal Housing Administration's (FHA's) Santa Ana Home Ownership Center in Santa Ana, California, said: "We want to make sure we have our rules, our standards of conduct, and that we keep this product as clean and as helpful and as useful as it can be.