Damage and vandalism done by a squatter is often not covered by home owner's insurance if the home is vacant.
What does HOI stand for?
HOI stands for Home Owner's Insurance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOI
We have 28 other meanings of HOI in our Acronym Attic
- Heart of the Hills Research Station (Texas)
- Hethersett Old Hall School (Norwich, Norfolk, UK)
- Hogs on the High Seas (motorcycle rally on a cruise ship)
- Hard of Hearing Services Specialist
- Halls of Illusions (fansite)
- Handbook of Overhaul Instructions
- Headquarters Operating Instruction (USAF, NORAD)
- Heart of Illinois
- Hearts of Iron (video game)
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute (Irvine, CA)
- Host Interface
- House of Invention International
- Housing Opportunity Index
- Hearts of Iron 2 (video game)
- Heads of Internal Audit (UK)
- Hermann Ohlthaver Institute for Aeronomy (South Africa)
- Heart of Iowa Activities Conference (athletics)
- Head of Internal Audit Opinion (UK)
- Higher-Order Impedance Boundary Conditions
- Heart of Iowa Cooperative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Your home owner's insurance policy may provide some additional relief in the event of, say, a fire that destroys equipment and files.