Chances to reach out HIV and the UK asylum pathway, (4) published by the NAT in April, outlines potential opportunities where healthcare professionals can address HIV-related issues during the application process: * At initial accommodation centres * At the Home Office day of induction for those in private accommodation * During and after the dispersal process * When granted refugee status, humanitarian protection or discretionary leave to remain * When refused asylum-seekers are detained in immigration removal centres * When asylum-seekers have agreed to voluntary return to their home country.
What does HOD stand for?
HOD stands for Home Office Day
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOD
We have 52 other meanings of HOD in our Acronym Attic
- Heart of Darkness (novel)
- Heat on Demand
- Hebrew Order of David
- Hemophilia Organization Development
- Heretics of Dune (Frank Herbert novel)
- Heritage Open Days (UK)
- High of Day (stock markets)
- Higher-Order Differential
- Historic Ordnance Disposal
- Holy Order of Dragons (gaming)
- Home Office Delivery
- Home Owners Dues
- Hood of Defiance (gaming)
- Hospital Outpatient Department (various organizations)
- Host On-Demand
- House of Delegates (various organizations)
- House of Detention (various locations)
- Housing Overlay District (heritage conservation; various locations)
- Human and Organizational Development (degree program)
- Hurt On Duty
Samples in periodicals archive:
March 13 Is National Organize Your Home Office Day WHO: JEFF ZBAR, HOME OFFICE EXPERT, AUTHOR, COLUMNIST AND THE CHIEF HOME OFFICE OF GOIN' SOHO
In conjunction with National Organize Your Home Office Day, Home Office Computing magazine and Everything's Organized, a Dallas-based consulting firm, are conducting the "Search For The Most Disorganized Home Office.