What does HOME stand for?
HOME stands for Home Observation of Measurement of the Environment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HOME
We have 44 other meanings of HOME in our Acronym Attic
- Hospice of Miami County (Miami, FL)
- Human Omentum Mesothelial Cell
- Human-Oriented Media Computing
- Huck Olson Memorial Civic Center (Minnesota)
- Human Oral Microbiome Database
- Higher-Order-Mode Dispersion Compensation
- Hands of Mercy Everywhere, Inc.
- Harness Oakland Mills Energy (anti-crime community group in Maryland)
- History Of Middle-Earth
- Home Investment Partnerships Program
- Homeowner Obligation Made Explicit
- Homeowners Options for Massachusetts Elders
- Homestead National Monument of America (US National Park Service)
- Homeworkers Organized for More Employment
- Housing Opportunities Made Equal (Richmond, VA, USA)
- Same, Steady (Prefix)
- Power-Line Networking standard/alliance
- HomePNA Alliance (formerly Home Phoneline Networking Association)
- HAART (Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy) Observational Medical Evaluation and Research (Canada)
- Homing Marine Environmental Recorder