In an effort to better its standing with the public and the media, Citizens held a press conference today in large part to address recent media reports and concerns from policyholders and agents regarding the insurer's home inspection program.
What does HIP stand for?
HIP stands for Home Inspection Program (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HIP
We have 318 other meanings of HIP in our Acronym Attic
- Hiroshima International Plaza (Japan)
- Hispanics in Philanthropy (San Francisco, CA)
- Historic Inman Park (Atlanta, GA)
- Historically Informed Performance (classical music)
- History in Perspective (education)
- History In your Pocket (US Mint children's coin collecting)
- Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park (South Africa)
- Holdeen India Program
- Home Improvement Program (various organizations)
- Home Information Pack (UK Homes Bill)
- Home Inspector Pro (inspection software)
- Home Installation Professionals
- Home Investment Package (Anaheim, CA Public Utilities Department)
- Homeless Initiative Partnership (Florida)
- Homes in Partnership, Inc.
- Hoover Institution Press
- Hormone and Information Processing (study)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Hospital Infections Program (US CDC)
- Host Identity Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
The focal point of Inspectech's home inspection program is a revolutionary pen-based computer system, the Inspectech System 2000, developed by the company at a cost approaching $1 million, that automates much of the inspection process and significantly reduces the cost of performing inspections.
In addition to an affordable, consolidated home inspection program covering energy audits, indoor air quality, home inspections, radon, lead and asbestos, etc.