The company also asked to extend for two years the Income-Qualifying Home Improvement program to identify and install energy conservation measures at homes of qualified customers.
What does HIP stand for?
HIP stands for Home Improvement Program (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HIP
We have 318 other meanings of HIP in our Acronym Attic
- Hinge Inquirer Publications (Philippines)
- Hip Inflatable Protection (bag)
- Hiroshima International Plaza (Japan)
- Hispanics in Philanthropy (San Francisco, CA)
- Historic Inman Park (Atlanta, GA)
- Historically Informed Performance (classical music)
- History in Perspective (education)
- History In your Pocket (US Mint children's coin collecting)
- Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park (South Africa)
- Holdeen India Program
- Home Information Pack (UK Homes Bill)
- Home Inspection Program (various locations)
- Home Inspector Pro (inspection software)
- Home Installation Professionals
- Home Investment Package (Anaheim, CA Public Utilities Department)
- Homeless Initiative Partnership (Florida)
- Homes in Partnership, Inc.
- Hoover Institution Press
- Hormone and Information Processing (study)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Home improvement program rebuilds Hialeah family's house [Miami Herald] 4.
Lancaster's Home Improvement Program, geared toward senior, mobile, rental and single-family homes, offers loans ranging from $4,000 to $200,000 to pay for landscaping and exterior improvements.
The Wells Fargo Home Improvement Program is designed to assist homeowners in getting the most of their home improvement dollars by providing planning and budgeting tools and professional resources for their remodeling projects.
Three popular HGTV home improvement programs have spawned tomes to delve even deeper into homeowners' design problems.
For additional information on DIY Network's experts, tips and home improvement programs, visit the network's companion website at www.
Home improvements will include: * attic insulation * refrigerator (if purchased before 1993) * a window air-conditioning unit * door and window replacement and/or treatment Low-income Reliant Energy customers in select ZIP codes should receive an information package indicating they are eligible to participate in the home improvement program.
has become a sponsor of a Spanish language reality home improvement program.