After the OASIS is complete, the patient admitted, and the physician's orders are sent for signature, the HHA can submit the request for the anticipated payment document for payment of 60 percent of the home health resource group (HHRG) rate.
What does HHRG stand for?
HHRG stands for Home Health Resource Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HHRG
We have 1 other meaning of HHRG in our Acronym Attic
- Healthcare Human Resources Consulting Consortium, LLC
- Hand Held Remote Control Unit (various companies)
- Health Human Resource Development Bureau (Philippines Department of Health)
- Health Human Resources and Education (Statistics Canada)
- Holocaust & Human Rights Education Center
- Hawaii Hurricane Relief Fund (est. 1993)
- Health and Human Rights Foundation (Bangladesh)
- Hilton Head Reef Foundation (Hilton Head Island, South Carolina)
- Hungarian Human Rights Foundation
- Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny (Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and Ginny Weasley)
- Hereditary Hypophosphatemic Rickets with Hypercalciuria
- Hilton Head Regional Healthcare (Hilton Head, SC)
- Health and Human Rights Info (Norway)
- Herbal Health Research Labs (India)
- Hanford Hoisting and Rigging Manual
- Helping Hand Rescue Mission (Huntington Station, NY)
- Hotel Human Resources Managers Association (Indonesia)
- Houston Human Resource Management Association (Texas)
- Healthcare Human Resources Management Association of California
- Hilton Head Regional Medical Center (Hilton Head, South Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A recent presentation at the Visiting Nurse Association (VNAA) meeting by Kay Wright and Cindy Campbell of Fazzi and Associates reported that 62% of the records studied during a recent chart review should have had a higher Home Health Resource Group (HHRG) code.
By looking back at the changes acute care hospitals made to contend with DRGs, it is possible to identify key success factors and IT tools that may be applicable to home health agencies now being reimbursed based on Home Health Resource Groups (HHRGs) since the October 2000 launch of home health prospective payment.