com/prnh/20101004/PH75270LOGO ) Co-sponsoring the effort will be the National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC), the Home Health Quality Improvement (HHQI) National Campaign, the Forum of State Associations and Fazzi Associates, a national best-practice research firm who will manage and coordinate the study.
What does HHQI stand for?
HHQI stands for Home Health Quality Improvement (2007-2008)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HHQI
- Hazardous Household Product Symbols
- Hemel Hempstead Photographic Society (Hertfordshire, UK)
- Healing Hands Physical Therapy (Louisville, KY)
- High Heels Poker Tour
- Hydraulic Hybrid Power Train (automotive industry)
- Harlem Hospital Pediatric Trauma Registry
- Health Habits Questionnaire
- Higher Headquarters
- Hudson Heritage Quilters (est. 1982; Wisconsin)
- Hickory Hill Quarter Horses (Bloomington, WI)
- Home Health Quality Initiative
- Half Horizontal Resolution (digital television)
- Hand-Held Radar
- Hand-Held Radios
- Hankyu Hanshin's Restaurants (Japan)
- Harry/Hermione Relationship (Harry Potter fanfiction)
- Hawthorne California Municipal Airport (Jack Northrop Field; airport code)
- Health and Human Relations
- Helios Hotels & Resorts (Greece)
- Hells Headbangers Records (record label)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The webinar, "Making Care Transitions a Reality Through Home Health," highlighted Amedisys' pioneering program, Care Transitions, and was made to Home Health Quality Improvement National Campaign (HHQI) participants and supporters.
Delmarva Foundation's Home Health Quality Improvement Team is dedicated to working in partnership with MNCHA in supporting Maryland and the District of Columbia's health agencies to deliver the highest quality care possible to people in their homes.