The show's executive producer is Bob Nightengale, former president of the Home Furnishings Council.
What does HFC stand for?
HFC stands for Home Furnishings Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HFC
We have 228 other meanings of HFC in our Acronym Attic
- High Frequency Correction
- High Frequency Current
- High-Energy Laser Fire Control
- High-Fat, Cholesterol (diet)
- Histon Football Club (UK)
- Hollywood Film Company (Sun Valley, CA)
- Holy Family College (Philadelphia, PA)
- Home for Christmas
- Home Franchise Concepts (Orange, CA)
- Home Front Command (Israel)
- Hooker Furniture Corporation (Martinsville, VA)
- HOPE (Handicapped, Orphaned, Poor and Exploited) for Children (UK)
- Hope Fellowship Church (Cambridge, MA)
- Horde Flag Carrier (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- House Finance Committee (various locations)
- House Foods Corporation (Japan)
- Household Finance Corporation
- Housing Finance Commission (Washington)
- Howlong Football Club (New South Wales, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Case is a member of the American Furniture Manufacturers Association Blue Ribbon Committee and executive committee of City of Hope, as well as a former member of the Home Furnishings Council Marketing Committee.
Sofas, ottomans, chairs and the throws that are being tossed on them are showing up in deep, saturated hues teamed with soft, touchable textures, according to the Home Furnishings Council.
Home furnishings are not unknown to Gifford, who served as the first spokeswoman for industry association The Home Furnishings Council (HFC) from 1990 to 1992.
Bob Nightengale, president of the Home Furnishings Council, said HFC's advertising and public relations efforts are paying off.
In related news, the International Home Furnishings Center (IHFC), the Home Furnishings Council (HFC) and AFMA have agreed to support a consolidated press center at the market.
A lot of people in the AFMA, both on the board and in the general membership, urged us to look at the Home Furnishings Council from the very beginning, since it was doing a good job of creating a higher awareness of furniture, and reaching the consumer with a very limited budget," Toms said, admitting the two associations spent the better part of the summer examining how they might unify their efforts.
Bob Nightengale, president of the Home Furnishings Council, then presented what Prillaman called "the entire history of the Home Furnishings Council -- what had worked, what hadn't, funding issues and 'Haven,' HFC's weekly syndi- cated television show.