For example, both Home Credit Finance Bank and Tinkoff Credit System charged a cost of risk north of 6% in FY11.
What does HCF stand for?
HCF stands for Home Credit Finance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCF
We have 138 other meanings of HCF in our Acronym Attic
- High Capacity Feeder (copiers and printers)
- High Carbon Ferrochrome
- High Cost Fund
- High Cycle Fatigue
- Higher Cortical Function
- Highest Common Factor (as opposed to lowest common denominator)
- Highland Credit Strategies Fund
- Hispanic College Fund
- Historic Charleston Foundation (South Carolina)
- Historic Columbia Foundation (Columbia, SC)
- Honda Canada Foundation
- Hook Content Formula (enumerative combinatorics of Standard Young Tableaux)
- Horizon Christian Fellowship
- Hospitals Contribution Fund of Australia
- Host Command Facility
- Host Computer Facility
- Host Controlled Family (Rockwell chipset modems)
- Host Controller Free (modems)
- Hot Channel Factor
- Hotline Center Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Market structure and entry strategies Companies Mentioned: * Alfa Bank * Bank of Moscow * Bank Societe Generale * Vostok * Bank UralSib * Citibank * DeltaBank * DeltaCredit * Finansbank * Gazprombank * Home Credit Finance Bank * Housing Finance Bank * Impexbank * International Moscow Bank * Investsberbank * MDM Bank * Raiffeisenbank * Renaissance Capital * Consumer Finance * Rosbank * Rusfinance * Russian Standard Bank * Sberbank (Savings Bank of the Russian Federation) * Vneshtorgbank * Vozrozhdenie Bank For more information visit http://www.
Home Credit Group also entered the Ukrainian and Belarusian market in 2006 (CJSC Home Credit Bank, Home Credit Finance and OAO Home Credit Bank respectively) and China (Home Credit Asia, December 2007).