PERS is provided to eligible Medicaid clients in the five boroughs as an enhancement to traditional home care services under HRA's Home Care Services Program.
What does HCSP stand for?
HCSP stands for Home Care Services Program (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCSP
We have 12 other meanings of HCSP in our Acronym Attic
- Hardee County Sheriffs Office (Wauchula, FL)
- Harris County Sheriff's Office/Officer (Texas)
- Health Care Security Ordinance (Office of Labor Standards; San Francisco, CA)
- Health Care Services Organization (Arizona)
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office (Florida)
- Hungary Central Statistical Office
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office Volunteer Band (Florida)
- Haut Comité de la Santé Publique (French)
- Health Care Savings Plan
- Hepatitis C Support Project
- Hrvatska Cista Stranka Prava (Croatia political party)
- Human Capital Strategic Planning
- High-Confidence Software Platforms for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Hundred Call Seconds Per Hour
- Hampshire County Structure Plan Review (UK)
- Health Care Service Record
- Hypersensitive Carotid Sinus Reflex
- Health Club Step Riser Cart
- Hague Centre for Strategic Studies (est. 2007; Netherlands)
- Heavy Construction Systems Specialists, Inc. (est. 1986; Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the terms of the contract AMAC will continue to supply PERS to over 7,000 Medicaid eligible individuals through the New York City Home Care Services Program.
AMAC"), which supplies personal emergency response systems ("PERS") to Medicaid eligible individuals through the New York City Home Care Services Program, announced today that the City of New York's Human Resources Administration ("HRA") has canceled its request for proposals ("RFP") process seeking PERS services issued in December 2002.