These results were offset by lower shipments in the laundry and home care business units.
What does HCBU stand for?
HCBU stands for Home Care Business Unit (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Home and Community Based Services, Children's Medical Waiver
- Home and Community Based Services for persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Home and Community Based Services (Elderly, Blind, and Disabled)
- Home and Community Based Services (Mentally Ill)
- Home and Community Based Services (People Living with AIDS)
- Home and Community Based Services (Supported Living for persons with developmental disabilities)
- Hospital Community Benefit Standards Program
- Home and Community-Based Services Waiver
- Hellenic Canadian Board of Trade (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Horizontal Current Bipolar Transistor
- Home and Community Based Waivers (Medicaid program)
- Home Counties Boxer Welfare (England, UK)
- Home and Community Based Waiver Services
- Hepatic Uroporphyria Caused by Hexachlorobenzene
- Hackett Catholic Central (high school)
- Hagerstown Community College (Hagerstown, MD)
- Haights Cross Communications (New York)
- Haitian Centers Council, Inc.
- Hallelujah Comunity Church (Shizuoka, Japan)
- Hamilton Caving Club (caving hut; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Volume growth is expected to increase nine to 10 percent behind the Clairol acquisition and strong performances by the health care and fabric & home care business units.
The company's fabric and home care business unit, which launched three new products--"Swiffer," "Dryel" and "Febreze"--earlier this year, experienced an 8% increase in net sales to $3.