The Home Care Association of New Hampshire recently elected officers and new members to its board of directors: president, Elaine Bussey, CEO, North Country Home Health & Hospice, Littleton; vice president, Karen Michel, executive director, Rockingham VNA, Exeter; treasurer, Monique Malanga, CFO, Lake Sunapee VNA & Hospice, New London; secretary, Barbara Duckett, CEO, Home Healthcare, Hospice & Community Services, Keene; and executive committee at-large member: Sandra Poleatewich, administrator, Interim Healthcare, Manchester.
What does HCANH stand for?
HCANH stands for Home Care Association of New Hampshire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Home Care Alliance of Maine
- Homing Cellular Adhesion Molecule
- Hopkinton Community Access and Media (Hopkinton, MA)
- Human Capital Asset Management (US General Services Administration human resources)
- Health Care for America Now (grassroots campaign)
- Hitachi Controller Area Network
- Hockey Canada (governing body of Canadian hockey)
- Hudson Climate Action Network (Hudson, MA)
- Health Coach Association of North America (trade association; various locations)
- Hobie Class Association of North America
- Health Care Association of New Jersey
- Health Care Accountability Ordinance (San Francisco, CA)
- Health Care for All Oregon
- Health Claims Arbitration Office (Maryland)
- Hennepin County Attorney's Office (Minneapolis, MN)
- Hancock County Agency on Aging, Inc.
- Humboldt County Association of Governments (California)
- Halifax Coalition Against Poverty (Canada)
- Health Care Action Plans
- Health Care Administration Program (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Home Care Association of New Hampshire, Concord, has elected the officers for its 2010-2011 board of directors: Gail Tattan-Giampaolo, president; Elaine Bussey, vice president; Monique Melange, treasurer; and Barbara Duckett, secretary.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Mary DeVeau, president of the Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association, has won the 2009 Home Care Service Award presented by the Home Care Association of New Hampshire.