Beginning in January 2015 it will be available on Amazon and through AliveCor's collaboration with Omron Healthcare, a leading manufacturer of home blood pressure monitors.
What does HBPM stand for?
HBPM stands for Home Blood Pressure Monitor (hypertension)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HBPM
- High Blood Pressure Foundation (UK)
- High Boiling Point Hydrocarbon
- High Brightness Photo Injector
- Pinacolborane (chemistry)
- Haines Borough Public Library (Haines, AK)
- Hampton Bays Public Library (New York)
- Human Behavioral Pharmacology Laboratory (University of Vermont)
- Huntington Beach Public Library (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Hamster Buccal Pouch Mucosa
- Home Blood Pressure Measurement
- Hella Behr Plastic Omnium (Lippstadt, Germany; auto parts producer)
- Hernando Beach Property Owners Association (Spring Hill, FL)
- Holiday Beach Property Owners Association (Center Moriches, NY)
- Huntington Beach Police Officers Association (California)
- Harcourt Brace Professional Publishing (San Diego, CA)
- Harry Browne's Permanent Portfolio (finance)
- Heparin Binding Placental Protein
- Home Builder Purchasing Program (various locations)
- Human Brain Proteome Project (Germany)
- Humboldt Bay Power Plant
Samples in periodicals archive:
For above 40 years, Omron has vreated the number one doctor and pharmacist-recommended home blood pressure monitors available, and has gained mass distribution for its innovative products.
Thanks to the OMRON M6 Comfort, an advanced upper arm home blood pressure monitor, you can take your own blood pressure reading in the comfort of your own home
You might obtain a home blood pressure monitor at your local pharmacy and monitor it twice a week.
Purchasing a home blood pressure monitor and losing weight can help reduce white-coat stress factors.
The use of home blood pressure monitors can more accurately measure one's overall, or average, blood pressure level.
Omron Healthcare has introduced a new hypertension management system that teams its home blood pressure monitor with a behavior modification program.
Omron's market-leading products include home blood pressure monitors, fitness solutions, such as pedometers and heart rate monitors, and electrotherapy devices.