Home blood pressure measurement can be very helpful in the elderly.
What does HBPM stand for?
HBPM stands for Home Blood Pressure Measurement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBPM
- Hamster Buccal Pouch Epithelium
- High Blood Pressure Foundation (UK)
- High Boiling Point Hydrocarbon
- High Brightness Photo Injector
- Pinacolborane (chemistry)
- Haines Borough Public Library (Haines, AK)
- Hampton Bays Public Library (New York)
- Human Behavioral Pharmacology Laboratory (University of Vermont)
- Huntington Beach Public Library (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Hamster Buccal Pouch Mucosa
- Home Blood Pressure Monitor (hypertension)
- Hella Behr Plastic Omnium (Lippstadt, Germany; auto parts producer)
- Hernando Beach Property Owners Association (Spring Hill, FL)
- Holiday Beach Property Owners Association (Center Moriches, NY)
- Huntington Beach Police Officers Association (California)
- Harcourt Brace Professional Publishing (San Diego, CA)
- Harry Browne's Permanent Portfolio (finance)
- Heparin Binding Placental Protein
- Home Builder Purchasing Program (various locations)
- Human Brain Proteome Project (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Japanese Society of Hypertension has stated the importance of having home blood pressure measurement included in hypertension treatment guidelines.
According to another recent study that appeared in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), home blood pressure measurement is even more useful than an office measurement.