uk Auto Business News - 21 February 2011 Toyota Motor Corporation (NYSE: TM) (LSE: TYT), a Japan-based automaker, is introducing home battery chargers for electric and plug-in hybrid cars in 2012.
What does HBC stand for?
HBC stands for Home Battery Charger
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HBC
We have 244 other meanings of HBC in our Acronym Attic
- Hispanic Business Council
- Historic Building Commission
- Historical Boys Clothing
- Historically Black College
- Hit By Car
- Hokkaido Broadcasting Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Hokkaido Broadcasting Company (Japan)
- Holland Boys Choir (est. 1984)
- Home Banking Company
- Home Based Care
- Home Business Connection (magazine)
- Home Buyers Club (various locations)
- Hongkong Bank of Canada (Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation)
- Hope Bible Church (various locations)
- Hopewell Baptist Church
- Horwath Bastow Charleton (Ireland)
- House Budget Committee
- Household and Body Care
- Houston Band Coalition (Houston, TX)
- Hudson's Bay Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initially, Saturn will not sell the EV-1 but only lease it, along with the home battery charger.