Rhodia has now deployed the solutions within two Rhodia business groups: Rhodia ChiRex; and Rhodia Home, Personal Care and Industrial Ingredients (HPCII).
What does HPCII stand for?
HPCII stands for Home, Personal Care and Industrial Ingredients
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Harmonized Programmable Communications Interface
- High Performance Computing Infrastructure (Japan)
- High Performance Computing Initiative
- High Performance Computing Institute (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ)
- High Pressure Coolant Injection (nuclear power)
- Home Price Comparison Index
- Huntington Preferred Capital Inc. (Ohio)
- High-Performance Chelation Ion Chromatography
- Hospice and Palliative Care of Iredell County (North Carolina)
- Hunts Point Chamber of Industry and Commerce (New York)
- H-Point Curve Isolation Method
- High Performance Computing and Informatics Office (US NIH; Bethesda, MD)
- High Performance Compiler for Java
- Hospice Palliative Care Japan
- High Performance Computing Laboratory (University of Rhode Island Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (India)
- Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd. (state-owned company)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd. (India)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (India)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 28, 2002 Agreement Follows Exhaustive Evaluation of All Major Automation Vendors Invensys Production Management and the North American operation of Rhodia's Home, Personal Care and Industrial Ingredients (HPCII) enterprise (Cranbury, NJ) have announced that the two organizations have signed an agreement that makes Invensys the sole-source supplier of process control systems and associated services for seven Rhodia HPCII plants in North America.