A parishioner at Edmonton's Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Hoyer is also a pianist and an expert musician specializing in the recorder.
What does HTAC stand for?
HTAC stands for Holy Trinity Anglican Church
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HTAC
We have 12 other meanings of HTAC in our Acronym Attic
- Heart of Texas Apartment Association (Waco, TX)
- History Teachers' Association of Australia
- Hospital Tengku Ampuan Afzan
- Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide
- Horizontal Tabulation
- Hard Target Attack Capability
- Health Technology Advisory Committee
- Healthtrac, Inc (stock symbol)
- Help the Afghan Children (Fairfax, VA)
- High Temperature Air Combustion
- Hardened Tactical Air Control Center
- Hardened Theater Air Control Center
- Help the Afghan Children Inc.
- Healing Touch for Animals Certified Practitioner (Highlands Ranch, CO)
- Human Thyroid Adenyl Cyclase Stimulator
- Human Thyroid Adenyl Cyclase Stimulators
- Human Thyroid Adenylate Cyclase Stimulating
- Here, There, and Everywhere (Beatles song)
- Heavy Truck and Equipment Wholesalers (Springfield, MO)
- Huddersfield Town Association Football Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She played a pivotal role in saving two of Middleton's most historic buildings from demolition: she led the charge which resulted in Canada's first MacDonald Consolidated School being reborn as the MacDonald Museum and was instrumental in having the old Holy Trinity Anglican Church declared a Heritage Site.
They made a negative security assessment of him 13 years ago, and they've known about him for 13 years," Reverend David Smith from Sydney's Holy Trinity Anglican Church, said.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010, the Holy Trinity Anglican Church, 52 Church St.
Then the rector of Holy Trinity Anglican Church in Thornhill, Ont.
She was a member of the Holy Trinity Anglican Church of Marlborough, former member of the Marlboro Junior Women's Club, a member and volunteer at the Marlboro Senior Center, also an avid golfer and ten pin bowler.
Mark's Anglican church in Saskatoon, in a prayerful pause aboard a canoe that was sailing east of Holy Trinity Anglican church, at Stanley Mission, Sask.
Monday, July 20, 2009, at Holy Trinity Anglican Church, 52 Church Street, Marlborough.