Joseph's Manor, The Lafayette-Redeemer, Holy Redeemer Home Health and Hospice Services, Holy Redeemer Visiting Nurse Agency and Holy Redeemer Ambulatory Surgery Center.
What does HRVNA stand for?
HRVNA stands for Holy Redeemer Visiting Nurse Agency (New Jersey)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hudson River Valley Hound Association (New York)
- Hood River Valley High School (Hood River, OR)
- Heart Rate Variant Hinder (internal medicine)
- Hrvatski Ratni Vojni Invalid
- Hudson River Valley Institute (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Human Rights Violations Investigation Commission (aka the Oputa Panel; Nigeria)
- Human Rights Violations Investigation Panel (Nigeria)
- Haute Resolution Visible Infra Rouge (French: High Resolution Visible Infrared; sensor)
- High-Resolution Visible and Infrared (imaging instrument)
- Hiwassee River Valley Kennel Club (American Kennel Club; Murphy, NC)
- Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area (New York)
- Hemi-Central Retinal Vein Occlusion (eye disorder)
- Hybrid Reciprocal Velocity Obstacles (robotics)
- Highly Reactive Volatile Organic Compound
- Heart Rate Variability Power Spectrum
- Human Rights Violators and Public Safety Unit (US Immigration and Customs Enforcement)
- Hudson River Valley Review (journal; Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Hood River Valley Residents Committee (Oregon)
- Heart Rate Variability at Respiratory Frequency
- High-Resolution-Visible Range Instruments
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on an abundance of statistical and anecdotal evidence, and by recognizing a need to better serve this vulnerable population, Holy Redeemer's two home health organizations - Holy Redeemer Visiting Nurse Agency (New Jersey) and Holy Redeemer Home Health and Hospice Services (Pennsylvania) - joined forces to create this one-of-a-kind, multidisciplinary program.