In preparation for the purchase, the Episcopal Church Finance Office worked with the Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation to identify business opportunities in Palestine.
What does HCEF stand for?
HCEF stands for Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCEF
We have 1 other meaning of HCEF in our Acronym Attic
- Hendricks County Economic Development Partnership (Avon, IN)
- Discharge Under Honorable Conditions, Expiration of Enlistment
- Harcerskie Centrum Edukacji Ekologicznej (Polish: Scout Center for Environmental Education; resort)
- Haut Comite Education Economie (French: High Committee for Education-Economy; est. 1986)
- Hawaii Council on Economic Education
- Henkel Central Eastern Europe (Vienna, Austria)
- Handicapped Children's Early Education Program
- Harford Christian Educational Foundation (est. 1966; Darlington, MD)
- Hispanic Chamber Education Foundation (Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Denver; Colorado)
- Holmes County Education Foundation (est. 1989; Millersburg, OH)
- Hawaii County Employees Federal Credit Union
- Hays County Environmental Health (Texas)
- Hawaii Clean Energy Initiative
- Health Cares Exchange Initiative, Inc. (est. 1992; Chicago, IL)
- High Current Electronics Institute (Tomsk, Russia)
- Health Care Equipment Information System
- Huayu Center for Environmental Information Services (publisher; Beijing, China)
- Heavy Construction Equipment Mechanic (course; Dakota County Technical College; Rosemount, MN)
- Hampshire College Emergency Medical Services (Amherst, MA)
- Higher Council for Environment and Natural Resources (UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emil Salayta, who represents the Catholic church and the Latin Patriarchate in Jerusalem, is an internationally recognized peace advocate and cofounder of the Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation, a nonprofit organization founded by American Christians to preserve a Christian presence in the Holy Land.
PNN Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation (HCEF) said in a press release that during this holy season of lent, Catholics around the world were sacrificing, praying and waiting for their spiritual leaders-the Cardinals--to choose a new pope.
PNN Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation (HCEF) President and CEO Sir Rateb Rabie, KCHS was invited to participate in the "The Arab Awakening and Peace in the Middle East: Muslim and Christian Perspectives" 2 day Conference held in Istanbul, Turkey, September 7-8, 2012.
PNN The Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation (HCEF) announced in a press release that Dr.
Anthony Habash, the regional director of the Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation said that there have been preparations for a comprehensive and integrated program for the Palestinian delegation in order to brief them on all aspects of life and efforts made to build Palestine, noting that there are a lot of positive achievements in various fields that these young people should know about to support and develop.
The Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation (HCEF) released this statement today concerning the passing away of Archibishop Pietro Sambi: 'HCEF is deeply saddened by the death of His Excellency Archbishop Pietro Sambi, Apostolic Nuncio to the United States.
Bethlehem -- PNN - A delegation of Palestinian children traveled this week to the United States as part of the Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation -- HLCEF - project "Children of Peace".