Alma de Cuba, Seel Street Christmas is a Holy Day of Obligation, so give a nod to Him upstairs by calling into this former church on your pilgrimage through town.
What does HDoO stand for?
HDoO stands for Holy Day of Obligation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Health Department Operations Cener (various locations)
- Hollywood Dog Obedience Club (Los Angeles, CA)
- Harley Davidson Owners Club Norway (motorcycle club; Oslo, Norway)
- Hawaii Department of Education
- Hyper Degrees of Freedom
- Hawaii Department of Health
- Human Development Organization International
- Hospital Duchess of Kent (Malaysia)
- High Demand Occupation List (Canada)
- Hard Disk Over Network
- Help Delete Online Predators
- Horizontal Dilution of Precision (Global Positioning System)
- Human Delta-Opioid Receptor
- Halt Die Ohren Steif (German: Keep Your Chin Up)
- Heath Disk Operating System (Heathkit 8-bit computer)
- Hot Dog On A Stick (Enterprises)
- Hughes Danbury Optical Systems
- Hotel Director of Sales & Marketing
- Hawaii Department of Transportation
- High Dose Oxygen Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Back in Ireland, he said, it is a Holy Day of Obligation, a day to honor St.
31: The anticipatory Mass for the Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God -- a holy day of obligation -- will be celebrated at 5:15 p.
Good Friday has never been a holy day of obligation.
Even though Ash Wednesday is not considered by the Catholic Church to be a holy day of obligation, Gehl expects to see thousands of people come to Masses to receive the ash mark.
JANUARY 1 MARY, MOTHER OF GOD Catholic holy day of obligation when the faithful must attend a mass to honor Mary as the Mother of God.
Driven by lust for Anne Boleyn and desperation for a male heir, the king declared himself head of the Church of England and cut ties with Rome, denying us all the bank holiday a holy day of obligation affords.
You had to prepare to fast because the next day was Ash Wednesday, a holy day of obligation.