The subsidiary moreover runs the Holston Army Ammunition Plant in Kingsport, Tenn.
What does HSAAP stand for?
HSAAP stands for Holston Army Ammunition Plant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Hydroponics Society of America
- Hydroxy Steatic Acid
- Human Serum Albumin Emulsified in Freund's Complete Adjuvant (autoimmune response)
- Holy Spirit Association for the Unification of World Christianity
- Handbook of Space Astronomy and Astrophysics (Cambridge University Press)
- Health Sciences Association of Alberta (Canada)
- Henry Schein Ash Arcona (Canada)
- High School Alumni Association
- Homeland Security Appropriations Act of 2004 (US DHS and Executive Office of the President)
- Hospital Service Accountability Agreement (Canada)
- Hard and Soft Acids and Bases
- Head Side Airbag
- Health and Science Advisory Board (Lake Worth, FL)
- Heavy Stores Adapter Beam (for external munitions on USAF B-52H)
- Hellenic Scientists Association of Boston (Boston, MA)
- High School and Beyond
- Health Sciences Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Health & Safety Advisory Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Health Service Advisory Committee
- Help Stop Animal Cruelty
Samples in periodicals archive:
They've also performed inspections for a four-span railroad bridge at the Holston Army Ammunition Plant in Kingsport, Tennessee; at tainter gates on dams in the Kansas City District; and at tainter gates on Missouri River dams for the Omaha District.
The new explosive is produced at the Holston Army Ammunition Plant in Tennessee and costs $8 per pound.
On Friday, British defense firm BAE Systems Plc announced that the US Army has awarded the firm a $780 million contract to continue producing explosives at the Holston Army Ammunition Plant in Tennessee.
In Hancock County, Tennessee, Tengasco has its 50,500-acre Swan Creek Field, from which it supplies natural gas to Eastman Chemical Company and BAE Ordnance Systems at the Holston Army Ammunition Plant.
BAE Systems developed IMX-101 in partnership with the Army at the Holston Army Ammunition Plant in Kingsport, Tennessee.
Valued at as much as $780 million over the next five years, the contract allows BAE Systems to continue producing explosives at the Holston Army Ammunition Plant in Tennessee.
We also expect that consumption of gas by our contract customers Eastman Chemical and Holston Army Ammunition Plant may increase as a result of our country's ongoing campaign against terrorism.