NYSE:NWL) announced today that it had completed its acquisition of The Holson Burnes Group, Inc.
What does HBGI stand for?
HBGI stands for Holson Burnes Group, Inc. (Rhode Island)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBGI
We have 1 other meaning of HBGI in our Acronym Attic
- Human-Based Genetic Algorithm
- Hero Builder's Guidebook (Dungeons and Dragons gaming)
- Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center (San Antonio, TX)
- Heparin-Binding Growth Factor
- Heparin-Binding Polypeptide Growth Factor
- Humboldt Botanical Gardens Foundation (Eureka, CA)
- Hawaii Big Game Fishing Club
- Historic Blooming Grove Historical Society (Dane County, WI)
- Historic Burying Grounds Initiative (Boston, MA)
- Historically Black Graduate Institution (various schools)
- Health-Based Guidance Level (for drinking water)
- Historically Black Greek Letter Organizations
- Home Blood Glucose Monitors
- Hebden Bridge Group Practice (UK)
- Helsinki Biomedical Graduate Program (Helsinki, FL)
- Honey Bee Genome Project
- Helsinki Biomedical Graduate School (University of Helsinki; Finland)
- House Brackmann Grading System
- Hispanic Bilingual Gifted Screening Instrument (intellectual evaluation tool)
- Human Brain Glutamate Transporter
Samples in periodicals archive:
50 per share all shares of The Holson Burnes Group, Inc.
July 28 /PRNewswire/ -- The Holson Burnes Group, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 10, 1995--The Holson Burnes Group, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 31, 1995--The Holson Burnes Group, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 17, 1995--The Holson Burnes Group, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--February 17, 1995-- The Holson Burnes Group, Inc.