Jack Liebau, former general manager at Santa Anita, has replaced Rick Baedeker as president of Hollywood Park Racing Association in a move announced by the track's parent company, Stockbridge Real Estate Funds.
What does HPRA stand for?
HPRA stands for Hollywood Park Racing Association (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPRA
We have 16 other meanings of HPRA in our Acronym Attic
- Health Promotion Rates and Allowances
- Heat Pipe Radiator Assembly (US NASA shuttle)
- Hellenic Public Relations Association (Athens, Greece)
- High Plains Racing Association
- High Posterior Right Atrium
- High Precision Removable Arm (tooling machines)
- Highfield Park Residents' Association (Hertfordshire, UK)
- Highland Park and Recreation Association (Highlands, British Columbia, Canada)
- Hispanic Public Relations Association
- Historic Prattville Redevelopment Authority (Alabama)
- Honeynet Project and Research Alliance
- Honolulu Police Relief Association
- Horizontal Property Regimes Ace
- Host Processing of Routing Agent
- Houston Property Rights Association (Houston, Texas)
- Human Performance Reliability Analysis
- Human Powered Race America
- Hungarian Public Relations Association
- Hyde Park Residents Association (UK)
- Hydroelectric Power Resources Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hollywood Park Racing Association ("HPRA"), the HPLC affiliate that will conduct racing operations, has received racing dates from the California Horse Racing Board and will offer 97 days of live racing at Hollywood Park in 2006, subject to the completion of further licensing requirements.