The Hollywood Foreign Press Association gave the California State University, Northridge, Cinema and Television Arts Department a $50,000 grant for student aid and scholarships.
What does HFPA stand for?
HFPA stands for Hollywood Foreign Press Association (Polish: Hollywoodzkie Stowarzyszenie Prasy Zagranicznej)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HFPA
We have 17 other meanings of HFPA in our Acronym Attic
- Host Family Program (various schools)
- Host-To-Front-End Processor
- Hostile Fire Pay
- Hot Fountain Pen (miniature keyless clarinet)
- Hydraulic Fluid Purification (aviation and aeronautics)
- Hawaii Foster Parent Association (est. 1971; Honolulu, HI)
- Health Facilities Planning Act (Illinois)
- Health Facility Planning Agency (US Army)
- Health Freedom Protection Act of 2007
- High Frequency Power Amplifier
- Home Furnishings Professionals Association
- Hellenic Federation of Publishers and Booksellers (Greece)
- Hamilton Fish Park Branch Library (New York, NY)
- High-Frequency Power Conversion
- Holy Fire Praise Center (Hammond, LA)
- Harvard Fire Protection District
- High-Fat/High-Protein Diet
- High-Frequency Power Doppler (ultrasound)
- Hudson Falls Police Department (Hudson Falls, NY)
- Hold Deck Port Door Closed
Samples in periodicals archive:
FRIEND THE HOLLYWOOD FOREIGN PRESS ASSOCIATION, for awarding the film four Golden Globes, including Best Drama.
The Golden Globe Awards, which honors motion picture and television achievements with awards in 24 categories voted by the members of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, is one of Hollywood's most glamorous and prestigious events, famed for attracting the entertainment industry's biggest superstars.
DeMille Award for outstanding career achievement by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association at the Golden Globes.
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association is a group of Southern California-based international journalists.
Philip Berk, president of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, told Reuters that the move was made at NBC's behest.
Moet & Chandon Champagne has once again been selected as a sponsor of the 2006 Golden Globe Awards ceremony and co-host of the pre-ceremony party, announced Philip Berk, president of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, the Awards presenters.
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association presents Golden Globes to winners on Jan.