May 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Super Auctions and Hollywood Entertainment Museum (HEM) today announced the return of the Max Factor Collection to their upcoming Online Auction with Live Auctioneer Audio Streaming on Saturday, May 15.
What does HEM stand for?
HEM stands for Hollywood Entertainment Museum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEM
We have 71 other meanings of HEM in our Acronym Attic
- Healthcare Environmental Manager
- Heat Exchange Method
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance
- Hermann (Amtrak station code; Hermann, MO)
- High Efficiency Matching
- High Energy Magic (Discworld)
- High Energy Milk
- Higher Education Management (various schools)
- Historic Engineering Marker (Australia)
- Historical Electronics Museum (Museum of electronics including radar, military, and microwave devices; Linthicum, Maryland)
- Home Education Magazine
- Home Energy Magazine (Berkeley, CA)
- Home Energy Management
- Honeywell Electronic Materials (various locations)
- Honeywell Energy Manager (commercial building engineering)
- Huber Engineered Materials (Atlanta, GA)
- Human Epidermal Model
- Human Eradication Mode (TV show South Park)
- Human Exposure Modeling
- Hybrid Electromagnetic Wave
Samples in periodicals archive:
The participating museums and gardens include the Arboretum of Los Angeles County, Autry National Center, California African-American Museum, Descanso Gardens, Hollywood Entertainment Museum, Japanese American National Museum, Long Beach Museum of Art, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Museum of Latin American Art, Natural History Museum, Pacific Asia Museum, Santa Monica Museum of Art, Skirball Cultural Center, South Coast Botanic Garden, UCLA Fowler Museum, USC Fisher Gallery and the Virginia Robinson Gardens.
And yesterday the ER heart-throb teamed up with her at the gala opening of the Hollywood Entertainment Museum.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20030516/POLICEWEEK 05/16/2003 COMCAST LAUNCHES HIGH-DEFINITION TV AT CHEERS IN LOS ANGELES - Directions to Hollywood Entertainment Museum - 7021 Hollywood Blvd.
Visitors also get to step behind the velvet rope inside the most televised theater in America, the Kodak Theatre, a swank modern landmark that is the home of the Academy Awards(R), and be part of the movie set at the Hollywood Entertainment Museum.
``There's just something about the Hollywood sign where people just want a chunk of it,'' said Chris Horak, curator of the Hollywood Entertainment Museum, which will display pieces during the auction and receive 10 percent of the profits.
HOLLYWOOD, April 19 /PRNewswire/ -- In a milestone celebration opening Friday, June 1 -- on what would have been the 75th birthday of one of Hollywood's most enduring cultural icons -- Hollywood Entertainment Museum is premiering "Happy Birthday, Marilyn," a sweeping display of artifacts, costumes, art and photographs that represents the collective Marilyn Monroe persona.
Also featured are The Kodak Theatre, home of the Academy Awards(R) Ceremonies, Universal Studios Hollywood(SM), Starline Tours of Hollywood, and the Hollywood Entertainment Museum.