16% Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course $244,021,768.
What does HCPN stand for?
HCPN stands for Hollywood Casino at Penn National
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCPN
- High-Capacity Programmable-Logic Device
- Hernando County Public Library System (Florida)
- Headquarters Centrally Provided Materials
- Health Care Programs Manual (Minnesota Department of Human Services)
- Health Care Project Management
- Hearing Conservation Program Manager (US DoD)
- Hybrid Cost Proxy Model (FCC)
- Home Care Program for Metropolitan Toronto
- Health Club Panel Network
- Hierarchical Colored Petri Net
- Health Care Provider Organization
- Holocaust Claims Processing Office (New York State Banking Department; est. 1997)
- Hopi Cultural Preservation Office
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- Howard County Police Officers' Association (Ellicott City, MD)
- Hanford Chemical Processing Plant
- Health Care Prepayment Plan
- Hierarchical Chinese Postman Problem (graph theory)
- High Crystalline Polypropylene (plastic)
- Hispanic Crime Prevention Program (Miami, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The expo will be held in the Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Track in Grantville, PA.
Revenue benefited from the addition last summer of table games at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races and Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course, and the opening last fall of Hollywood Casino Perryville.
Revenue and adjusted EBITDA growth across our portfolio was broad-based including the benefit of last summer's addition of table games at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races in West Virginia and Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course in Pennsylvania.
AND SUBSIDIARIES Property Information - Operations (in thousands) (unaudited) NET REVENUES ADJUSTED EBITDA Three Months Ended December 31, Three Months Ended December 31, 2010 2009 2010 2009 Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races $134,743 $99,392 $42,133 $27,081 Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg 104,138 105,858 32,140 32,894 Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course 77,514 69,109 17,604 11,967 Hollywood Casino Aurora 40,494 40,296 13,003 11,821 Hollywood Casino Joliet 31,113 31,936 6,544 6,248 Argosy Casino Riverside 47,308 46,481 16,762 15,176 Hollywood Casino Baton Rouge 27,311 27,110 9,781 9,580 Argosy Casino Alton 16,898 17,382 3,717 4,185 Hollywood Casino Tunica 18,865 20,971 4,554 3,295 Hollywood Casino Bay St.
20% Hollywood Casino at Penn National Racecourse $22,350,583.
In July, table games were added to Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races and Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course and both properties experienced an immediate lift to customer visitation and revenue.
Penn National prepared the revenue projections using their vast experience in gaming which includes owning and operating Hollywood Casino at Penn National Raceway in Grantville, PA - one of Pennsylvania's most successful gaming locations.