the managing general partner of Hollywood Casino Shreveport (the "Company"), announced today that certain creditors of the Company have filed an involuntary petition against the Company for relief under chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code.
What does HCS stand for?
HCS stands for Hollywood Casino Shreveport
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCS
We have 303 other meanings of HCS in our Acronym Attic
- High-Performance Computing and Simulation Research Laboratory
- Highway Capacity Software
- HIH Claims Support (insurance; Australia)
- Hippocampal Sclerosis (neurology)
- Histochemical Society
- HIV Care Services (Virginia)
- Hokkaido Computer School (Japan)
- Holderness Central School (New Hampshire)
- Holland Christian Schools
- Holland Construction Services (Swansea, IL)
- Holy Cross Seminary (various locations)
- Home and Community-Based Service Program
- Homewood City Schools (Homewood, AL)
- Hoover City Schools (Alabama)
- Horizon Casualty Services (New Jersey)
- Horticulture and Crop Science (various schools)
- Hospital & Healthcare Compensation Service
- Hospital Central Service (various organizations)
- Host Computer System
- Hosted Collaboration Solution (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He served as the General Manager of the Hollywood Casino Shreveport located in northern Louisiana, where he was responsible for all casino, hotel and dining and entertainment operations, including 30,000 square feet of gaming space and a 400-room hotel.
Hollywood Casino Shreveport Net revenues for the Shreveport resort in the third quarter of 2002 decreased year-over-year by 1.
the managing general partner of Hollywood Casino Shreveport (the "Company"), announced today that on October 30, 2004 the Company agreed to entry of an order for relief in the chapter 11 case that has been filed against it and that certain affiliates of the Company commenced voluntary cases under chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code.
Hollywood Casino Shreveport Hollywood Casino Shreveport opened on December 20, 2000.
com ) announced today the appointment of Gary Gregg to the position of General Manager of Hollywood Casino Shreveport.
the managing general partner of Hollywood Casino Shreveport ("HCS" or the "Company"), announced today that HCS has entered into an Investment Agreement (the "Agreement") with Eldorado Resorts LLC ("Eldorado") and certain of its affiliates providing for the acquisition of the Company by Eldorado.
The new Aurora casino is proceeding on schedule, and is expected to be fully operational in the summer of 2002; -- Completed a $39 million private debt financing for Hollywood Casino Shreveport which significantly enhanced the liquidity and financial flexibility of the Shreveport resort; and -- Implemented a new business plan for the Shreveport resort in response to the property's slower than anticipated ramp up and the extremely difficult market conditions.